Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kickboxing: Update 1


Well, what can I say about my used-to be-new obsession, I signed up for the 8 Classes a month for the month of March- April, and guess what? It wasn't enough, I suppose if I did not have so many camps to go to in April I would have easily have gone for 3-5 times a week. So since, I have my whole study break in May, I decided to go for every single day where I can.

I have to say, My body had changed so much, I didn't think I could have been this way just a month and a half back.

1st change: My legs has decreased in cellulite. And I wasn't even sure that the thigh cellulite would ever go away! but it really looks smoother and now I can wear my short dresses and shorts again!!

2nd change: Now I am able to easily run 2.4km without feeling like I'm going to die. I know many of you ( those 28 Unique Readers) I have think that hey, 2.4km is NOTHING??? but guys, you've gotta understand where I'm coming from! This is a slightly "chubby" young female adult who in her life has never been considered fit. haha! But this also is due to the morning jog (this week i only did two cos I was too tired from kickboxing the evening before) I have been taking after sending my brother to school.

3rd change: You know when you do those leg stretches on the floor, you find it so difficult to even reach the tip of your fingers to your toes, but guess what. I became so flexible, I could kiss and hug my knee, and currently i feel like if my knee wasn't in the way, I could kiss the floor.

4th Change : My conversation with my best friend went like this in the cafeteria one day,

me : oh! look!! I now have BICEPS!!!
her: *rolls eyes* oh come on. I dont believe you
me: COME HERE! LOOK! *flexes my muscles under my long sleeved shirt* feel it!!
her: *pokes the side of my arm half heartedly * no, thats fat!
me: no, not there. HERE. *shows her the top of my arm*
her: Thats your bone, genius.
me: NO WAY! THATS MY MUSCLE!!!!! *grins contently with self*

but, well for the main aim for losing weight, I haven;t =( I mean, I really am caving in on my diet, I really really hate dieting but i really really love working out. I did lose a couple of kgs in one week but then I somehow gained it back this week. hahaha! oh =( It's sad though when you feel all this changes to your body, but then, your weight doesnt change. I have a feeling its due to all the muscle thats building up under a ton of fat that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment