Friday, August 6, 2010

Examination.Holidays.Bali.Clinicals.


Introducing: Mini ME!
This is Makmah's (my maid since I was 2 months old) new granddaughter and as the last one to "get a grandchild named after you" I'm proud to introduce to you guys, NAZURAH!
I've been looking around at a lot of baby clothes to send down to my maids hometown and so excited to see the pictures of her wearing them!
I bought this cute APPLEBOTTOM top/dress and feels like I should accompany a short snippet of "Low".
apppleee bottom jeaaannnnnssss boootsss with da fuuuurrrrr!!!

It's been almost 3 months since my last post and I know I think it was a REALLY REALLY short 3 months. I've had my not so extremely stressful mugging season, had my exams, then celebrated with many many trips abroad (nearby only lah, not so far one) and then now I'm back and raring to go for my new section of my life as a Clinical Medical student. *ties my rambo scarf* AAAARRGHHH!!! BRING IT!

I travelled a lot in the last few months, Singapore, Malaysia, Bali, Singapore, Malaysia, Bali.... and next week, Manjung for my first posting (Paediatrics).

I love travelling and I love not stepping into the same old situation time and again. I love and live for the unfamiliar. I guess that is how I've accepted my life to be. Unfamiliar. Spontaneous. Awkward at times. But I don't find myself complaining about my life as much as I did when I was younger. Maybe slowly, I've come to realise that this is what He has chosen for me, and He knows that I'm strong enough to go through the weirdness in my life. I'm glad that the things that actually get me down are really the things that should get you down. Family, Education, Finances and not those nitty gritty things like classmates, housemates, groupmates and oh-so-immature-judgemental people.

I guess this short entry should end here and hopefully I'll remember to update a little bit more during my first posting and hey! Ramadhan is next week! whee!


3 comments:

  1. whoa naz, I totally admire the way you look the life as. changes always bring me stress weh. maybe i should learn to be stronger like you to go through the unfamiliar, spontaneous, awkward, and weirdness in life. hueh. ha ha. salam ramadhan nazuraha! (i think you can come and buka puasa with us!) oh, but my end of posting exam is just another fortnight away. cuak betul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hakimah!! i miss you!

    Anyway, i think im just doign what anyone in my place would be doing. and i am not braver, stronger or smarter than anyone else pon. just He decided to test me like this so =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed. as He said;
    On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray:) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith." (QS2:286)

    ur stronger la nazz. the stronger the wind, the tougher the trees. hee
    ps; i miss you more!

    ReplyDelete